Stainless Steel Channels
|Name:||Stainless Steel Channels|
Stainless Steel ChannelStainless Steel Channel is a hot rolled channel shape with inside radius corners that has many different applications across several industries, where greater strength and superior corrosion resistance is required. It is widely used for building and construction material, suitable for chemical, acidic and salt water environments.
• Specifications: ASTM A276, ASME, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS, etc
• Material:201, 202, 301, 302, 303, 304, 304L,316, 316L, 317, 317L, 321, 347.
• Applications: frame work, braces, supports, marine, food, gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boilers, nuclear, energy and medical equipment, fertilizer, etc.
• Workability: Easy to Weld, Moderate Cutting, Forming and Machining.
• Measurement: Width (A) X Flange (B) X Web (C) X Length
• Length:2000mm---7500mmm or as required